Sunday 24 June 2012

15 Things To Do

I have reading a lot of blogs lately ( this one is kinda more like a diary then a blog to my mind) I have noticed that a lot of them have To Do lists and things. 

I love TO DO lists. I love thinking about all the things I have to do, love writing them all down and especially love the way that once you have written them down it is like you have already done them! (That is my most favourite bit of all!)

So I thought I'll give it a go and put it out there for the whole world to see and then i will have done them I will have to do them. So with out much more ado I shall write my list of 15 things, as 10 is too cliche and 20 seems to difficult for a 'first timer' and 5, well that's just plain lazy really!

1 Hang the winter curtains up before winter is actually over!

Actually sort out my kitchen drawers and cupboards with everything in it's place (and getting placed back there).

3  Write up and stick to a meal plan AND shopping list. AFTER the 6      monthly food stock up shop.

4  DE CLUTTER the boxes in the hall cupboard and then find more
things around the house that can either go in the boxes or be  gotten rid of.

5 Sort through ALL of my clothes and Big Miss' clothes and give away the excess. ( Oh and maybe buy ourselves a couple of 'cute' winter must haves.)    

6  Hit the gardens HARDCORE. Weed, replant, thin out, what ever needs to be done. STARTING with the mess outside our bedroom.

7 Get a haircut. Something you may not expect to see on a To Do List but I need a trim baaaaaaaaaaaad.

8 Get Miss Independents ears pierced. She is 8 now and around here you get your ears pierced at 7!! She even has her gold studs in my jewelry box waiting.

9  Start Mr Cheeky on an actual bedtime routine. Usually until they start school we don't have one for the little kids, but we have seven children now and if I want to go to bed before 12 within the next 6 yrs I may as well start now.

10 Get out to see friends (with or with out kids) more often. I don't mean a raging social life as I don't think that is possible with kids, well lots anyway. But once a month seems doable. 

11 Date night. Self explanatory really and with the Man Child turning 17 and Big Miss 15 and a local 'eatery' only ten minuets up the road surely we can leave the kids (not Littlest Miss) with those two for an hour or two once a month.... though that one WILL be a hard one for me.

12 Hmmmmm it is starting to get hard now...  ummmmmmmm oooooh I know! Buy a clothes dryer!!!!!

13 Ok this one and two more to go... Find some scrapbooking time... Yep I can do that.

14 Actually wear all those earrings I have in my jewelry boxes, especially the BIG ones and hell while we are at it the bangles too!

15 BUY MORE SHOES! I used to have heaps of shoes and bags. Used to, now I have four pairs... 2 are heels I never wear, 1 are thongs/flip flops and 1 are wedges... ooh I do have steel cap  work boots too!



Well I think that should cover it... Of course photographic evidence will be forth coming as each one gets ticked off the list...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)