Tuesday 21 May 2013

5 Things I really want to finish this fortnight. ( Even if it kills me!)


So for those unaware I have turned 35. Yay me! I also have been spending weeks doing some painting. I have painted tiles so that I can finally get the kitchen splash back in place… I have half finished. So that is my number 1 top priority.  All of my finish this fortnight list is painting related!

#1  FINISH THE KITCHEN SPLASH BACK WOMAN! ( a good four days required)

#2 FINISH THE DINING ROOM FEATURE WALL WOMAN! (it will take half a day at most)

#3 FINISH MISS THINKERS BEDROOM FEATURE WALL! (or at least the background colour)

#4 FINISH PAINTING THAT REALLY SMALL SECTION OF CORNICING I MISSED ABOVE THE PANTRY (it really is only 15cm long and possibly 10 wide, why  didn't i do it in the first place???)

#5 THAT UGLY WALL IN THE BATHROOM, IT MUST BE PAINTED. ANY COLOUR! I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT. ( except for brown,yellow,green,black,red,purple…)


Oh and finish Miss Independent's name on her bunting and the gold (all the white,except the bunting) if possible!!


#1 Miss Independent's wall needs her name finished and the odd 'girl' painted on then it is completed.
#2 This is the best shot of the dining wall, I have a small section on the other side of the glass slider to do.
#3 There is no shot of my sharing the rest of the kitchen in photo as it looks so bllllllllllah with the tiles showing up just how yucky it is! Sorry! ;)
#4 The start of Miss Thinker wall and below the picture that inspired the idea. No credit though as I have none but will be searching for it later today.


2 comments:

  1. holy paintbrush batman!! good luck...you can do it if you don't sleep. who needs sleep anyway...not me..huh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have managed to finish the dining room feature wall... I have been rather lazy. ;)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, don't be shy! Just be nice... I have feelings you know! ;)